Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Man Reveals Why He Takes His Own Urine And How It Has Affected His Sex Life


A man claims that he’s not had a cold for 20 years – because he snorts his own pee. Sam Cohen, 41, has been funnelling urine up his nostrils every time he goes to the loo for the past 19 years.

And he claims that not only has the bizarre practice protected him from illness, but it’s also worked wonders for his sex life.

He said: “It is not possible to get a cold when you constantly drink through the nose. “You can feel under the weather but one drink up the nose and any clouds start to evaporate.
The special needs teaching assistant from Islington, north London, takes his own special cup with him into bathrooms.

“I take a cup with me. If I have to go to the bathroom I take it with me, close the door and drink through my nose. “You feel like Superman – you’re going to go into a phone booth and do something nobody knows and it’s a secret.

“You’ve got your cup concealed and you go to the toilet and you come out and you look glowing and refreshed. “I’ve done it on the plane – I’m probably the first mile-high nose-drinker.

“There have been some fancy hotels in London – in the Dorchester Hotel and in some famous night clubs – the Ministry of Sound.”

“I’ve asked doctors about it but the only answer I’ve got is that it’s not going to be harmful – they don’t see how it’s going to be beneficial.”

Vegan Sam said that before he started snorting pee, he often felt drained but instantly felt younger the moment he started practicing.

And, he claims, it helps him stay harder for longer in bed.

A practicing Taoist Buddist, Sam also imbibes other drinks, including water, red wine, and vegetable juices.

Sam and two friends have regularly drunk their own urine through their noses since his yoga instructor pal Kelly Ra, 48, “discovered” the technique in 2000.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.