Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nollywood Actor, Charles Inojie Advised Men Taking Alcohol


Charles Inojie who is a Nigerian actor, comedian, movie director and producer predominantly known for his comedic roles has advised men who might be going through marital problems not to try to drown it by consuming alcohol.

The comic actor shared:

The more men try to drown their marital problems inside bottles of alcohol, the messier the problems become… ALCOHOL IS NEVER A SOLUTION!!!

Few months ago, the actor spoke on the kind of person he is.

“I am a shy person, initially it was difficult for me to watch clips of my movies; it was hard to believe that I was the one doing some of those things. However, I am beginning to deal with it a lot better now. If I walk into a sitting room with people gathered watching my movies, I’ll probably just go out, but I am beginning to handle it a lot better now. I always tell myself that it is just the way I am.

“I have a persona that is different from the roles I play; the roles come naturally for me. Some people understand that it’s just role-play but others find it difficult to take me seriously,” he said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.