Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Rapper Soulja Boy Arrested For Violating Probation


Complex is reporting that Soulja Boy has been tossed back into jail.

According to the media house, the 28-year-old rapper was taken into custody Thursday, after a Los Angeles judged ruled he had committed multiple probation violations.

This comes from a February raid on Soulja’s San Fernando Valley home, where he was suspected of holding his ex-girlfriend captive. After obtaining a search warrant, law enforcement stormed the residence and found ammunition during their search. The discovery resulted in Soulja’s arrest, as he was on probation for a firearms-related case.

After he was released back then, he hopped on Instagram to brag about his “comeback.”

“Big Draco! I’m out of jail, n**ga!” he shouted. “This shit ain’t gonna stop, bruh! You got me f**ked up! I had the biggest comeback in 2018! N**gas try to hate me and s**t, bruh. I’m not gonna go out like 6ix9ine, bruh! You got me f**ked up!”

Well, he is back in jail and TMZ reports that will be held without bail until his April 30 court hearing

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.