Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘Yahoo Boys’ –Jaywon


Unlike some artistes , who claim that they have never benefitted from the largesse of Internet scammers ( popularly called yahoo boys ) , Jaywon says he cannot beat his chest to say he has never collected money from them . He said , “No yahoo boy has ever sponsored me . I only hear that yahoo boys sponsor certain artistes and own night clubs and record labels . Perhaps , I have never been lucky in that regard . I have been the one taking care of myself and sponsoring everything I do . But these days , one doesn ’t even know who is a yahoo boy and who is not. Because of that, I cannot really say that I have never collected money from a yahoo boy or not. There are people one feels are involved in legitimate business without knowing that they are fraudsters behind closed doors . However , it happens all over the world , and not just in Nigeria . You have people bringing in funds but you don’ t really know where they make their money from . And it’s not everybody you can ask for the source of their income . In the entertainment industry , you cannot really separate clean funds from fraud money. As far as I ’m concerned , anything that would make the industry grow is welcome. But the bottom line is that what is bad is bad. And if anybody is caught breaking the law , such person will have to face the consequences of his or her actions. ”

Meanwhile , the singer took to Instagram last week , to display pictures of a Mercedes Benz SUV he had just acquired. While many congratulated him , some also felt it was needless showing off the vehicle on social media . Reacting to the latter group , Jaywon said , “Why wouldn ’ t I flaunt it? I worked so hard for it and I didn ’t get money from anyone . I know how long it took me to get this particular Benz though it has always been my dream ride . A lot of people don’ t even know that I bought that vehicle last year . But I couldn ’t ship it in because things were not as smooth as I expected when I got back to Nigeria . I had to wait till I had the resources to bring it into the country . The industry is very saturated right now and people are doing a lot of things to survive; so, I ’m grateful that I ’m still relevant. ”

The Filebe singer , who celebrated his birthday during the week , also stated that marriage was not on his agenda in the foreseeable future . “I don’t see that happening anytime soon , ” he said .


Punch:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.