Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Fr Mbaka Denies Prophesying Anything On October 1st


Founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has debunked a viral report that he prophesied doom in Aso Rock on October 1.

The priest, who made this known in a statement made available to newsmen, disclosed that it is the handiwork of his enemies.

Recall that the story entitled Mbaka releases dangerous prophesy, says God is angry with Buhari, was published on Friday, August 9.

Please, fellow children of God, help me to tell the world that I, Rev Fr Mbaka Ejike Camillus, never prophesied anything about October 1.

“That is not from me. I have not told anyone at any time or place that I will resign from priesthood by October 1. That report is the handiwork of my demonic enemies.

“I don’t hold Adoration Ministry on Thursdays, as the story claims and I never at any time told anyone that heavy rain will fall upon Aso Rock and that God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The spreading media report is a wicked character assassination from the accursed demonic agents of darkness. I never prophesied anything about October I or against Mr. President. Why are people attracting curses and God’s vengeance upon themselves?”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.