Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

David Oyelowo Speaks About Falling In Love With His Wife At 19


David Oyelow has opened up about falling in love with his wife Jessica when he was only 19.

Speaking with XONecole, the Nigerian actor who recently in suspense thriller “Don’t Let Go,” explained that he wasn’t planning to get married early on his life, but when he stumbled upon his wife, he realised he had found something special.

“My dad didn’t get married until he was quite a bit older,” David said. “He was 40 when he got married. And my dad’s my hero. So, I just assumed that, you don’t get married to you’re later in life. But then at the age of 19, I met this amazing girl who was 17, and we became friends. And before I knew it–I had fallen in love.”

He continued, noting that he had to make a decision to either run, or dive in. ”I was shocked by this because I always had in my head that being with someone for life is something that wasn’t going to happen until later. I don’t know, there was just something about her. But the moment I realized I was in love and couldn’t do without the lady I’m now married to, was when I literally couldn’t picture my life without her in it. And that was the moment beyond which I thought, ‘Okay, I guess this is my forever person.’ It was that revelation that made me feel brave enough to jump in.”

David and his wife Jessica now have four kids–one girl and three sons. He told XO that his faith guides his life both professionally and personally.

“I’m a Christian and that has been a bedrock for me since I was 16. And it’s been such a relief and a release to know that I am loved by God. That my salvation is secure in Christ and that in this life–I don’t have to strive because I already have the greatest reward anyone could ever have: which is God’s love.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.