Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I’m single and not searching” – Mercy Aigbe’s daughter, Michelle


Michelle Gentry, daughter of Nigerian famous screen goddess and Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe talked with her mother about getting a boyfriend in a ‘Question & Answer’ episode.

Michelle took to her Instagram in the early hours of today to reveal she just dropped a new video on her YouTube channel and it’s a ‘question and answer’ segment featuring her mother.

The video came when Mercy Aigbe went to Canada to see her daughter who is schooling there for mummy duties.

Well, the question of whether she had a boyfriend was one of the questions asked and also happened to be the first asked.

She threw it straight to her mum when she read out the issue.

”Somebody asked me if I a boyfriend,” she said to her mum.

Her mother threw it back at her, “that’s for you to answer not for me,” Michelle contested ‘No’

Mercy Aigbe continued: “how would I know if you have a boyfriend, I should really ask you Michelle do you have a boyfriend?”

Meanwhile, Michelle moved her head sideways which means negative and said, “I’m single and not searching”.

Then Mercy Aigbe ended it and said “She says she is single so it’s fine.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.