Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Stop sending account numbers to my DM - Nkechi Blessing


Nollywood curvy actress Nkechi Blessing blows hot as she shuns both her followers and fans to please stop filling her DM up with account numbers begging for money as that won’t help them or make her send anybody money.
According to Nkechi Blessing, she said she was off Instagram for 24hrs only to come and see her DM filled up with over 20k account numbers, and she’s starting to find it irritating already, as she rightly pointed out we might all be in this for the long haul. She wrote;
”Been on a 24 hours Insta break and it felt like forever… I was busy deleting Acct numbers in my DM😡😡 I beg of you STOP sending acct number to my DM it won’t make me give you Jack,cus I don’t remember owing you money…It’s irritating already,
”I have deleted over 20k Acct number and still counting😡 I need to see adverts in my DM for Christ sake, not acct number like I now work in a bank…I am not doing any giveaway pls Kindly move to the next giveaway page and allow mine breath…THANK YOU🙏🏻”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.