Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lockdown Has Put Me In Trouble, I Think I’m Pregnant – Actress, Biodun Okeowo Reveals


Curvaceous Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo, better known as Omoborty says that she is expecting a patter of tiny ˈfeet as a result of the lockdown.
Making the announcement,the single mother of one revealed to her fans that she might be reaping the dividends of the lockdown that has lasted over a month as she feels pregnant.
She further sought for counsel on the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy as she has last got pregnant 16years ago.
Omoborty shared a beautiful image of herself and captioned it, ” Something is bothering me…. moti jere Lockdown o🙆.I think I’m pregnant sha….And you all know it’s over 16yrs I did one last…. please what are the symptoms of early pregnancy?”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.