Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals Her Plans For 2020


Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal reveals she going to secure a sugar daddy this 2020.
Taking to instagram, The curvaceous actress revealed that this 2020 is a scam ,me that had plans to finally start going out , becoming a social butterfly , club girl and securing a sugar daddy
She wrote;
Who is coming , This 2020 is a scam ,me that had plans to finally start going out , becoming a social butterfly , club girl and securing a sugar daddy 😳(since love has refused to find me🤕🤷‍♀️) ..... 😔ya now do this to me 😭....., ...... ......... .........,.. I don’t want to work all my life na 😭..... ...... ........... p.s I am now fast forwarding to 2021 before I get too old to actually have a social life 😭😭..... ♥️#ML
Post below

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.