Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nollywood Producer, Anuchamba Lost Her Mother To Cardiac Arrest


Nollywood actress and producer, Anuchamba of Anuchamba Studios lost her mother died from cardiac arrest.
According to a post on her Instagram page, her mother died in the early hours of Wednesday.
She wrote:
“Thing to know about my mother. She is a kind and warming heart person. She will make you feel free when you are around her and you will feel like you have known her for a long time…”
She speaks multiple languages but are primarily is her soft hearted mind to caring about people in need of help
She is the most strong woman I ever knewn .She survived a lot of strong challenges all her life hardships
She was the pillar in my families . She stood my brother’s and sister always
She wanted us to live the best life she never lived when she was young
Took us to the best possible schools she can possibly afford.
She had 6 children and 8 grandchildren She and my late dad was married almost 40 years and she stood by my father on the strongest challenge my Daddy had when he had a stroke dose time was very tough for her because she just burned her mother and her very closest brother and she never leave my father bed side till he died.
She is the reason I’m who I am today
today I celebrate you my mother my mentor you never properly enjoyed the fruit of your womb but it will never end their because am going to open a charity organisation with your name and my father name to serve people that are in need of help to give what I was supposed to give you Daddy and mummy with you names
I will produce a movie based on your true life story to inspire all fantastic mothers and people who’s mother’s are still alive to do more for their mothers love more to their mothers give more to their mothers

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.