Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Doja Cat Refuses to Show Her Boobs Despite Her Promise to Fans


Doja Cat had promised to show her boobs if her collaborative remix, Say So, with Nicki Minaj topped the chart.
Well, the song broke all the records yesterday, earning her and Nicki Minaj their first ever No. 1 on the coveted chart, but the rapper has refused to keep her promise. She says she was never serious when she made that promise.
“I’m nasty with it, I’m extra nasty with it, with a side of scam scam. I’m on my pirate shit right now, man,” she started. “I’m fucking ruthless. If I say I’m gonna show boobs, just know, I’m not gonna show boobs. And I’m okay with you guys thinking from now on, when I try to use that trick, which I won’t, if I do, just know motherfucker, I am not being serious. It’s a lie. Ya know, what you’re gonna do.”
Watch her below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.