Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I was Cookie Lyons Before There Was Cookie Lyons’; Tina Lawson Says as She Shares Steamy Throwback


Beyonce’s mum, Tina Lawson is the G.O.A.T!
The 66-year-old hairdresser and designer, shared a steamy throwback picture of herself proving beyond all reasonable and unreasonable doubt that Beyonce indeed, and Solange got it from her mother.
Dressed in a neon coloured leopard print jumpsuit, the then dark-haired beauty showed youngsters how it’s done with the correct pose in tow.
“I am 38 on this photo ! Took it on my lunch break from the salon with 6 people under the dryer with wraps , And used to take a couple hours to dry, i still love leopard My Girls used to hate it! Thats why i loved Cookie Lyons so much! Yes I was Cookie Lyons before there was a Cookie Lyons. With my animal prints. @tarajiphenson 😂❤️❤️🙏🏾”, she wrote.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.