Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Twilight’ Actor, Gregory Tyree Boyce and Girlfriend Found Dead


This was confirmed by THR, which reports that the actor and his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju, 27, were both found dead Wednesday in their Las Vegas condo. The cause of death for either individual has not yet been disclosed.
Writing about the shocking incident, Boyce’s mother Lisa Wayne penned a touching tribute to Boyce on her Facebook account in which she shared that, prior to his passing, Boyce was planning to open a chicken wing business called “West Wings.”
She described her son as “the best chef,” adding, “he created the flavors to his perfection and named them after west coast rappers” including Snoop Dog, Kendrick Lamar, Roddy Ricch and The Game. “I can say that my son was my favorite chef. He was on to something great and that was his passion.”
She continued: “Greggy, if I could get my chef on like you, I’d continue this West Wings and set your baby girl up for life. You told me that you didn’t want me to work, you wanted to take care of me. Hunny, have some of your Tequila Lime Agave wings and your special spaghetti for me. I’m sick without you. I’m torn, I’m lost. I’m in pain. I’d text you or call you when I was broken or worried about something, and you’d tell me, Ma, I got you, we’ll get thru this together. Boy. Why did you leave me.”
She went on to say that the last time she saw Boyce was on May 11: “We watched a Dave Chappelle show and you walked me to my car, hugged me, kissed me on my cheek and told me that you love me and to call you when I got home. That was it. Never another hug, kiss or to hear those words, I love you again. I’m broken. I love you Greggy, my Hunny.”
Boyce was best known for his role in Twilight as Forks High School student Crowley, who was behind the wheel of the car that almost hits Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) until Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is able to stop it with his hand.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.