Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Actress Anita Joseph Replays Romantic Roles At Home – Husband, MC Fish REVEALS


Controversial actress, Anita Joseph may well be enjoying her marriage to Fisayo Michael better known as MC Fish following a recent revelation by the professional hype man.

MC Fish, who married Anita Joseph a few months ago, in an interview revealed that he makes her wife replay her romantic roles in movies at home.
Anita Joseph is popularly known for her sensual and provocative dressing amid romantic roles she plays.
“Before we got married, I knew her as an actor and I am okay with her job. Sometimes, when I watch those (romantic) scenes in her movies, I tease her and make her re-enact those scenes for me. My wife and I have a very good understanding and she is mindful of the extent to which a romantic scene can go.”
“Marriage is sweet, peaceful and also loving. All these are based on the fact that I married the woman I love and my best friend. She is my backbone and my entire support system. I thank God that I met her,” he said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.