Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ibidun Ighodalo’s Mum Planned to Gift Her a House on Her 40th Birthday


Ibidun Ighodalo was laid to rest yesterday in Lagos, at a funeral attended by family, friends and fans, including the deposed Emir of Kano State, Sanusi Muhammad II.
Speaking at the emotional event, Ighodalo’s brother-in-law, Asue Ighodalo, revealed that the mother of the deceased had planned to surprise her with the gift of a house on her 40th birthday, which would have been on July 19.
Asue said: Ibidun’s said:
Ibidun’s mum had been working on a house for Ibidun that she wanted to give Ibidun for her 40th. She took my hands and showed me the house. She said I was going to give this key to you to give Ituah on the 18th so that Ituah would give her on the 19th.
I really needed to show my daughter how much I truly loved her. She took me to the house and the house was nearly completed.
 Watch the emotional video below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.