Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Woman Narrates How A Stubborn Rat Almost Got Her And The Establishment Burnt To The Ground (Video)


A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to narrate how she escaped from the icy hands of death and a stubborn rat in her kitchen.

Sharing her testimony, she said that she had always wondered why her gas gets empty a few weeks after filling it. This continued for a long while until she felt it was necessary for her to check for a fault and solve it once and for all.

According to her, she sought the services of an engineer and to her surprise, it was the hose that had been eaten by the rats, creating a hole on it which in turn, leaks the gas into the air. She said that she has used the cooking stove for 2 months and never knew it was leaking.

She advised that people observe safety measures such as checking on gas cylinders and hose before using.

Quote:
This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆‍♂️😱😳 and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months
My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.
I’m a living testimony🙆‍♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded.
Alhamdulilahi


This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I've been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆‍♂️😱😳 and I've been cooking with it like that over 2months My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking. I'm a living testimony🙆‍♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi 🙏 @tundeednut @instablog9ja @gistlover.blog help me thank God o🙏🙏🙏🙏 @kemiolunloyo PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
A post shared by @ missyposhkitchen on

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.