Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Regret Snubbing Nigeria For Germany – Footballer, Sidney Sam Cries Out


Nigerian born German International footballer, Sidney Sam has revealed that he regrets snubbing Nigeria’s national team, Super Eagles for Germany.

In a statement he made, Sidney who played for Leverkusen claimed that he would have made it to the 2014 World Cup if he had chosen Nigeria.
He said;
“Looking back, I can say I was close to winning the World Cup with Germany. Maybe I would have played in it if I had accepted the chance offered by Nigeria. My regret, yes it is, but in life when you make a decision you live with the consequences,”
 Reports revealed that just before the 2014 World Cup, Sidney Sam resolved to making a switch to Nigeria after featuring in some junior level games of the German national team.

The current CR Altach midfielder played for Germany in friendly games against Ecuador and the United States.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.