Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: ‘I Have A Fat Bank Account & My Networth Is BIGGER Than All Housemates’– Kiddwaya Brags

 

BBNAIJA housemate, Kiddwaya has bragged about being the richest among his fellow housemates.

According to the son of Nigerian billionaire, Terry Waya, no one comes close to him in terms of monies in their respective bank accounts as well as networths.

He made this known in a recent conversation with Erica w here he said;

“I don’t take things seriously in this house; if I did I would have had issues with some housemates. I know what I have outside; my net worth cannot be compared with them outside here.

Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my networth, my bank account don’t compare to them.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.