Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Ka3na Bags BBNaija Award Even After She Was Evicted

 

Evicted BBNaija housemate, Ka3na has bagged a BBNaija award even after her eviction from the house.

She made this announcement on her Instagram handle as she expressed her profound gratitude to the organizers of the show and her fellow housemate.

Sharing a photo of herself with the awards, she wrote;

“I want to pray for someone who is struggling to get on the limelight that God will make a way for you.., Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I SAID WHAT I SAID. I can never thank @bigbronaija @multichoice_group enough for this ever lasting platform. All my life I’ve worked so hard for everything I own, contributed so much to the society and my Comunity but because I wasn’t on the limelight my efforts has never been recognized or appreciated. I am so emotional writing this 😭😭😭

Thank you @_royal_wines for the recognition🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Award For The Best HouseMates BBN5 2020.
I definitely left a positive impression on my friends and fellow HouseMates for my two weeks in the game so I have no doubt that I truly deserve this honor 💯

BOSSNATION I present to you our first AWARD 🥇 I pray this will open doors to more great Recognitions and Awards🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾⚜️⚜️⚜️

View this post on Instagram

I want to pray for someone who is struggling to get on the limelight that God will make a way for you.., Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 I SAID WHAT I SAID. I can never thank @bigbronaija @multichoice_group enough for this ever lasting platform. All my life I’ve worked so hard for everything I own, contributed so much to the society and my Comunity but because I wasn’t on the limelight my efforts has never been recognized or appreciated. I am so emotional writing this 😭😭😭 Thank you @_royal_wines for the recognition🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 Award For The Best HouseMates BBN5 2020. I definitely left a positive impression on my friends and fellow HouseMates for my two weeks in the game so I have no doubt that I truly deserve this honor 💯 BOSSNATION I present to you our first AWARD 🥇 I pray this will open doors to more great Recognitions and Awards🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾⚜️⚜️⚜️ #bossnation #ka3naforce⚜️ #bossladyforever #ka3nathebrand

A post shared by KA3NA (@official_ka3na) on

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.