Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I’d date any honest man willing to accept me for who I am, BBNaija’s Anto Lecky reveals

 


Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ contestant, Anto Lecky has said that she would date any man that is willing to accept her for who she is.

The reality TV star made the statement in an exclusive interview with PunchNG on Sunday, when asked if she could date any man in the entertainment industry.

 

She said,

“At this point, I’m trying to date whoever will accept me for me. In dating, I think usually most people date people within their fields/industry, because where else do most people find partners besides ‘at work’? So, I’m not against dating someone in the limelight. I’m most interested in dating someone who is honest and keeps to his word”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.