Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I’ll Be Your Family And I Meant It,” Kiddwaya Tells Erica After She Said People Always Dump Her

 


Billionaire son Kiddwaya has promised to stand by the side of her disqualified housemate, Erica through thick and thin.

Following the outburst of Erica on Saturday which led to her disqualification Kiddwaya has assured her he would be her support system. Erica said: “My Mom was always strict, we didn’t have proper conversation, the friends i made, they always leave me alone and I’m always lonely.

“All i ever wanted was to be part of a family, everybody i know leaves me except my best friend. I only have my mom, I am always a visitor in other families. I look for friendship in the wrong places.”

Kiddwaya replied:  When i told you I’ll be there to make you happy, i meant it. I said I’ll be your family.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.