Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Can Have Sex On First Date- Actress, Angela Eguavoen Reveals

 


Nollywood actress, Angela Eguavoen, has dropped her two cents on the mystery of having sex on the first date.

She was engaged in an interview with Saturday Beats where she was made to answer a series of questions touching on her view about relationships and love.


According to her, she can make love on the first if she finds the right guy who would suit her very well as she does not have any problems about having sex on the first date.

In her words: “I have never had sex on a first date before but for ladies who do it, they are free to do whatever they want with their bodies. If you like the guy and you don’t have a problem with ‘hooking’ up with him on a first date, what are you waiting for? On whether I can do it, I think I can do it. I have just not been in that moment that I would need to do it. However, I think I can. But, before I ‘get down’ with anybody, I try to know the person to an extent. But, like they say, ‘never say never.’

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.