Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I don’t have a girlfriend because I’m scared of women – Zubby Michael reveals

 


Popular Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael, has said he is scared of women.


This he said had made him not to have a girlfriend.


Zubby make the revelation while speaking on an interview with Vanguard.


He explained that the kind of career he is into requires carefulness. Adding that one have to avoid women in order to stay focus in such career.


He however, admitted that he likes women.


He said; “I avoid them, this is because I am scared of them. In this type of career that I ventured into, you must be careful and avoid women. It’s not that I don’t like them. The journey needs total focus and hard work. Honestly, I don’t have a girl friend.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.