Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘I Don’t Vibe With Many But When I Do It’s Genuine’ – Naira Marley

 


Nigerian musician, Azeez Fashola who is widely known as Naira Marley has spoke about bonding with people.

He spoke about this in his recent social media post on h is verified social media handle on the popular micro-blogging platform, Instagram.


According to him, he is not a person who usually has a strong bond with many people, however, when he does, the bond is really a genuine bond.


His post reads;


“I don’t vibe with many but when I do it’s genuine.”




Days ago, Naira Marley reacted after seeing one of his die-hard fans tattoo his face on her thighs. Taking to his verified social media handle on Instagram, he shared a video with the caption;


““I WILL FOREVER BE A MARLIAN” @mandykiss001  speechless again o”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.