Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“My Kind Of Music Is Timeless, It Fits Into Any Kind Of Event” – Flavour Says

 


Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Chinedu Okoli well recognized as Flavour has opened up on his music career and how his music fetches him money at the right time.

In an interview with Bounce Radio, the handsome artist disclosed that although there has been restrictions and limitation on all social gatherings due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, he made a good amount of money during the yuletide season.

“December is usually my season to cash out. I think it’s also because of the kind of music I play. My kind of music is timeless, it fits into any kind of event, so even if we are not doing crowded shows, there is something for everybody. I even performed in a church at Onitsha, diocese of a catholic church”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.