Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘I Still Love You’ – Twitter Influencer, Pengman Says After Temi Otedola Blocked Him On Social Media

 


Nigerian/British born Twitter influencer based in the UK, Pengman lamented bitterly on the micro-blogging platform as he claims billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola, blocked him on Twitter and Instagram.

Pengman revealed that all he did was to comment, lover and attack emojis to a post Temi Otedola made only for him to realize later that he has been blocked by the fashion entrepreneur and actress.


According to the content creator and model, he cannot fathom what he did wrong to be denied access to seeing her posts on social media and established emphatically that he still loves the billionaire daughter.

He wrote;


Whenever I remember that Temi Otedola blocked me both on Instagram & Twitter I get confused all over again


Bruh All I ever did was comment love & fire emojis on her content I still love you JTO



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.