Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns- Sheikh Gumi

 


Popular Nigerian Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has lashed out at people who are calling the government to arrest him because of the meetings he holds with bandits.

He granted an interview with  Daily Post, where he made the submission that he is not the first person to hold meetings with the bandits as the Kaduna government has been having dialogues with them.


 In his words: “Even the Kaduna State governor dialogued with them, Zamfara governor dialogued with them.”


“ I ’m not the first person that started dialoguing with them ( bandits) . I only added value, and I find them to be religious ; religion is the only thing that teaches you that blood has sanctity . So this is the religious angle.

I ’m trying to gather them and teach them that there is sanctity to life. They cannot kill, rape and so on . This is the addition I hope will work. Note , I never visited these bandits without a government official , but they are in the background.


“ All the bandits we met were with government officials, and that is why I said those calling for my arrest are clowns. ”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.