Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Leo Dasilva: ‘Celebrity status is just a title’

 


Leo Dasilva participated in the 2018 edition of the popular reality show, Big Brother Naija.


In a recent interview, the reality stat stated that attaining celebrity status is fleeting as it means absolutely nothing.


Leo DaSilva, has said that being a celebrity is not enough to succeed, as one has to put in work to become a reputable brand worth investing in.


The reality star stated that he saw no reason celebrities should lead fake lives.


Here is what he said during the session;


“Honestly, I care less about the decisions adults make with their lives.


I just focus on my business.


I want to make sure I find ways to make my investors happy, after a woeful business year in 2020.


The reality of life is that being a celebrity is just a title, one has to become a brand worth investing in.


And if people refuse to invest in one, one has to invest in oneself and prove them wrong.”


He continued;

“I feel it is ridiculous for any celebrity to live a fake life.


Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, so understanding that reality helps to shape discipline and focus.”


Reacting to the trend of fans tattooing the names and images of celebs on their bodies, DaSilva said;


“I would not encourage any fan to tattoo my image on their body.


Sometimes, we (celebrities) forget the influence we have on people. I would prefer to have a special WhatsApp number to interact with my fans, rather than having them draw tattoos. A lot of them (fans) just need encouragement most times.


I won’t take advantage of their love (for me) to cajole them into doing that.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.