Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bad $£x Turns Me Off – Actress, Inem Peter Reveals

 


Heavily endowed Nollywood actress and producer, Inem Peter has opened up on her relationship and love life in a recent interview.

Speaking to Inside Nollywood, Inem Peter intimated that she can’t stand bad s3x and it is one of the things she looks out for in a man before she can agree to marry him.


According to her, her future husband must be very good in bed and must be a giver aside being humble and tall.

She said;


“I like tall and humble guys. He has to be a giver too. Then sex is very important. He must be impressive in bed. Stingy, deceitful and selfish guys turn me off, likewise bad sex. I can’t stand bad sex. On the contrary, a good sense of humour is a turn on for me, not sarcasm though. Also, be truthful to me no matter how hard it is.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.