Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Singer Temmie Unhappy With Her Ancestors, Find Out Why

 


Nigerian musician, Temmi is unhappy and she is unhappy with her ancestors.

The talented musician who has come out to reveal she is a lesbian made this post on her personal social media handle on the micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

According to her, every time someone projects heterosexuality unto me she is immediately consumed with the disgust of all her lesbian ancestors that hid in the closet and put up with men.

The post she made reads;

“Everytime someone projects heterosexuality unto me I’m immediately consumed with the disgust of all my lesbian ancestors that hid in the closet and put up with men.
I am not just a Lesbian, I am disgusted by the very existence of compulsory heterosexuality, disgusted to the core.

When you’re from a marginalized community you don’t know what it feels or looks like to be the default and it’s tempting to just accept what you’ve been given and not cause trouble but idgaf, when I’m in a room I am the majority!
Queer queer blackity black af.
I’m the supreme.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.