Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Triky Tee: ‘It makes no sense to be the only rich person in your circle’

 


Triky Tee participated in the 2020 edition of the popular reality show, Big Brother Naija.

In a recent social media post, Triky Tee opined that it is ideal to help others attain success.


Triky Tee also mentioned that it is important to help those closely affiliated with you reach a certain level of financial success.


The reality TV star made this known via his Twitter page on Thursday, March 25, 2021.


Read what he wrote;


“It makes no sense to be the only rich person in your circle…


Help others climb the ladder too, you never can tell whose help you would need tomorrow,” he tweeted.


TrikyTee was one of the housemates from the fifth season of the reality TV show.


He was also later appointed as a Senior Special Assistant to the Bayelsa state governor, Duoye Diri.


During the heat of the #EndSARS protest in 2020, the reality star real name Timmy Sinclair debunked the accusation levelled against him by a social media user.


He was accused of soliciting funds from protesters; so he could participate in the campaign against police brutality.


The 35-year-old reality star revealed that he is a Nigerian youth, hence, he will never engage in such a dishonest act.

Reacting to the allegation, here is what Tricky Tee stated;


“I have seen tweets going round about me requesting for money to support the #Endsars protest with my people in Bayelsa. Firstly that is not true and a lot of people can testify that I have been in support of this protest both online and offline.”


He continued;


“As a Nigerian youth I am passionate about the movement to #EndSarsand #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria. There’s no way I would want to sit out the protest even when my management has requested I tone down. Why would I want to shortchange myself by asking for payment???”


“The news making rounds online is completely false and should also be treated as such. I am for a good Nigeria and an end to police brutality. I have been out almost every other day in Lagos; protesting alongside concerned Nigerian youths. #EndSARS“

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.