Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sade Adu: Transgender son, Izaak marries lover

 


Legendary singer, Sade Adu transgender son, Izaak Theo Adu has officially tied the knot with his beautiful bride-to-be, Emily.


Izaak shared lovely photos on via his Instagram, captioning it; ‘I love you, Margie’


‘In another photo, he wrote, ‘MY WIFEEEE..Mrs. Adu-Watts,


MuchTalksBlog also recalls that Izaak Theo Adu took to social media to publicly praise his mother for her love and support after he transitioned from female to male.


Izaak described the process as “trying, tiring, painful, emotionally exhausting, physically exhausting, uncomfortable.”


Izaak likewise wrote:


“It’s been a long hard road but We did it!!


We are coming home!!!! Thank you for staying by my side these past 6 months Mumma.


Thank you for fighting with me to complete the man I am. Thank you for your encouragement when things are hard, for the love you give me. The purest heart. I love you so much. Queen of queens ♥? #mumma #lioness #queen#iloveyou.”


Sade Adu, a music legend, is a Grammy Award winner.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.