Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Umahi: Aide resigns, cites Ebonyi Gov’s illicit interest in sister

 


Ogbonnia Oko Enyim, the Special Assistant to Ebonyi State Governor,  David Umahi, on School Monitoring, Akpiko North LGA, has resigned from his official duty.


Specifically, Enyim accused Governor Umahi of inappropriate interest in his sister.


In the resignation contained in a letter dated Tuesday, March 30, 2021; Enyim accused the Governor of showing undue interest in his younger sister, Oby.


“Your Excellency, Sir, your current disposition towards me has made me to realise that I have no place any longer in your government,” the letter partly reads.


“Your Excellency, Sir, your preference to my younger sister for reasons best known to you has compelled me to take this decision.”

The letter reads further;


“Your Excellency, against every known traditions and good governance, your decision to interfere and deny me my right as the first son to organise a befitting burial for my father in line with my already concluded arrangements, after spending fortunes is not acceptable to me,”


“I hereby resign my appointment as SA under your administration with immediate effect. Kindly accept the assurances of my warmest regards. Thank you for everything,” the letter concludes.


Below is also a copy of the letter.



Meanwhile, the Minister of State for Health, Dr Olorunnibe Mamora, on Thursday, April 1; pleaded with the striking resident doctors, to be patient with the Federal Government.


Specifically, Mamora made the appeal at the official inauguration of the state-of-the-art Modular Theatre Complex and Amenity Ward; at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, (NOHIL), Lagos on Thursday, April 1.


MuchTalksBlog reports that he National Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) has commenced a nationwide strike despite an appeal by the Federal Government. This was confirmed by the NARD President, Uyilawa Okhuaihesuyi, during Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Thursday, April 1.


The doctors had threatened to embark on an indefinite strike from April 1; if salaries and allowances of members were not paid, 1st News reported.


On Wednesday, the federal government asked resident doctors to suspend the plan.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.