Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Etinosa reveals how cyberbullies broke her

 


Talented Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia recently explained how comments from cyberbullies on social media have affected her mental health.


Days after her second marriage ended in a divorce, the actress tackled the social media content creator, Stella Dimokorkus for exposing her private life.


Etinosa revealed that she was indeed broken by the negative comments from trolls online.


In the new interview session, she refused to speak about what led to the end of the marriage.




The actress said;


“I don’t react to rumours.


I will also appreciate more light on my works which are in public; rather than my life which is private to me.”


Etinosa also maintained that she was not bothered by trolls, but was rather concerned about their mental health.


She said;


“I am fine.


I am actually more concerned about the mental health of the trolls.


As a matter of fact, I don’t think someone who is alright upstairs would go around spewing negativity.”


On if she shares many personality traits with the character, Etinosa said;


“Not at all. She is evil and vile, while in real life, I am sweet.”


Speaking on some of the challenges, Etinosa faces at this stage of her career; the actress said;


“As a movie producer, one major challenge is distribution, which is still quite poor in Nigeria.


Every true artist’s dream is to showcase their work.


But, with limited distribution channels in Nigeria, that is almost impossible.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.