Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ifu Ennada goes braless in new IG photos

 


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has continued to fascinate her followers with her impeccable physique.


On Friday, May 21, the reality star took to social media to share several kinky photos to kick off the weekend.


Sharing the pictures on Instagram, Ifu Ennada wrote;


Weekend About to Be 


Meanwhile, someone should tag a Bra Vendor in the comment section, my Man has decided to go underwe*r shopping for me…can’t have me out here showing “our property”


Check out the photos below.




A couple of months ago, the Big Brother Naija star addressed broke men.


Taking to her Instagram stories on Wednesday, December 9; the reality star admonished certain type of men to stay away from relationships.


Ifu Ennada said she goes above and beyond for people she doesn’t love, how much more someone she cares about.

She went further to write:


“Dear future husband, whether I meet you rich or not so rich, be rest assured you have a hero in me.”


In a final slide, she said it’s broke men sending her direct messages after her note to her future husband, and she told them they have no business looking for relationships.


She wrote:


“Broke men shouldn’t date.


“It’s the broke men in my DM that are making me laugh presently. 


“See, my posts on relationship are never an open call for applicants.


“But if you must seek a relationship with any lady like me, make sure you have something going for you. 


“When I was broke, I wasn’t looking for a relationship.  Building yourself should come before actively chasing a lady that’s  ‘trying for herself’.


“This goes for women too. Build yourself and you can choose the type of people you want to date.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.