Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nengi tackles people listing after her

 



Nengi finished as the second runner-up at the 2020 Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition.


At the commencement of the 5th edition of the popular reality show, Nengi won hearts after she stepped on stage; this is courtesy of her beauty and physique. She has retained her fans even after the event came to a conclusion.


In a Twitter thread on Monday, May 3, the reality star revealed that she wants a certain set of people who only lust after her to denounce their membership from her fanbase.


She mentioned that her brand is about creating values and not disrespecting herself or anyone else.


The reality star who has since crossed over into Nollywood mentioned that it is essential for her followers to address her with respect or they get blocked on her various social media platforms.


Read what the 23-year-old beaut wrote on the microblogging site, Twitter;


My brand is important to me and a good name is better than riches.


I have been quiet on a lot of things but this constant disrespect is unacceptable!


Please, stop pulling down my friends, my brand and my team.


I understand it’s part of “what I signed up for”.


She continued;


However, it is mean to subject my family and friends to the same Vitriol as they didn’t sign up for this.


If you also love me because of your fantasies, UNSTAN ME.


I am Nengi, I am a brand and I should be ENOUGH for you.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.