Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Patience Ozokwo explains how she dealt with sexual urges following husband’s demise

 


Patience Ozokwo, a veteran Nollywood actress as revealed how she dealt with sexual urges after she lost her husband.


Ozokwo lost her husband in 2000.


After twenty-one years of her husband’s passing, the veteran actress often dubbed Mama Gee has revealed how she controlled herself.


Patience Ozokwo said;


“I don’t even remember s*x.


I have the right to remarry but I don’t want to. So, why think about it.


It is when you set your mind at it that you begin to desire it.


I have erased it from my mind.”


She continued;


“When I see young people in love calling themselves ‘honey’, I just ignore it and move on. I don’t even remember s*x because God has made me be very busy.


I am attending one function or the other.


Even if I am in a relationship with a man, the man won`t feel much of me because I am very busy. Look at some young girls who are married, they don’t give enough time to their families, how much less an old woman like me. By God`s grace, I am very busy. You can’t even bring it, once you bring it I cut you off.”


Speaking about what she misses most about her husband, she said;


“His calmness, he is so calm.


He had a way of letting go of a lot of things.


I don’t even know why he should die, he is not a person that holds onto things or cries out for things no matter how stressful that thing is.


I miss his company a lot because I am always around him.


He doesn’t talk much, but you must know that he is there”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.