Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Truly Enjoy Being Married To You’— Rapper Naeto C’s Wife, Nicole, Pours Encomium On Him As They Celebrate Their 9th Wedding Anniversary

 


Nicole Chikwe, the wife of Nigerian rapper, Naeto C has taken to social media to shower encomium on him as they mark 9 years of marriage today.


Nicole who had a very colourful wedding ceremony with Naeto C revealed that she realized her marriage would be full of over-enjoyment after his family presented two whole goats during the bride price payment when the Umuada of her village had asked for 2 goat legs.


According to the mother, she really enjoys being Naeto C’s wife and appreciated him for continually loving and supporting him in all these years of their marriage in their tough times.


Sharing some throwback photos from their wedding ceremony on her Instagram page, she wrote;


I knew shortly after we met, that you were the one for me. ⁣⁣However, during my brideprice negotiation, the Umuada of my village asked for 2 goat legs- and your family retorted saying that they are too big to be cutting and sharing animal parts. Instead, they gave 2 whole goats (one was even pregnant with twins, so technically it was a family of 4).⁣⁣That was the moment I realised OVERENJOYMENT WOULD FINISH ME IN THIS MARRIAGE  #ObaFestival no do reach youuuuu oh Super C!!! ⁣⁣⁣⁣Naeto, I truly enjoy being married to you. Even when times have been tough, you have spoilt me with love, friendship, support, respect and kindness. You’ve given me room to grow and become my own person- and you have loved and encouraged all the versions of Nicole you have encountered in our nine years as husband and wife. ⁣⁣Love you now and always @naetosuperc #Year9 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.