Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

What I Am Expecting Is For Nigerians To Say This Man Has Done His Best – President Buhari

 


President Buhari claims that he has given his all for the country and that he does not expect Nigerians to thank him.


The president said that he expects residents to recognize him once he leaves office, in an exclusive interview with NTA that was monitored by The Guardian on Thursday, January 6.


“What I am expecting is for Nigerians to say this man has done his best.


What else can I do for this country, I have given my best, I hope after I leave, Nigerians will reflect. I am not expecting any appreciation but what I am expecting is for Nigerians to say yes, this man has done his best.”he said


When he leaves office in 2023, the President says he plans to take a well-deserved break. Many of his colleagues, he said, are now enjoying their retirement, and he wants to follow in their footsteps when his term ends in 2023.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.