Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video)

 


Popular Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown is now a university student in the United Kingdom.


James Brown who arrived United Kingdom few days ago was filmed giving a presentation in front of his class.


In a video shared online, James Brown’s coursemates and a person believed to be a lecturer are seen listening to him attentively.


The crossdresser revealed that sponsoring himself to study in a university in the UK is a gift to himself.


Sharing a video of his presentation in his Instagram handle, he wrote;


“I never stopped dreaming of the impossible because earlier this year I made the decision to support myself through university and I was faced with one of the biggest obstacles in my life.” he wrote.


Watch video below;


 






No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.