Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

"I only married my wife because I did not have any other options at the time, Now that I am in a better position, I would like to move on to someone else" - Man says boldly

 



After making enough money to get the kind of woman he wants, a Nigerian man with the Twitter handle @glory manz plans to divorce his wife.


The man explained his decision in a tweet on the microblogging platform, saying that he only married his wife because he did not have any better options at the time.


He went on to say that, while he is in a better place now and wants to move on to someone else, he does not want anyone to have the woman in question.


"I only married my wife because I did not have any other options at the time," he says. Now that I am in a better position, I would like to move on to someone else."



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.