Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva’s First Son’s Fiancée Throws Surprise Birthday Party.{Photos}


Olusoji Jacobs, the first child of Nollywood Veteran Couple Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva clocked 30 recently, and to celebrate his birthday, his fiancée, Boma Douglas threw a surprise birthday dinner.

Olusoji was so excited and wrote on his social media:
“@missbddouglas you are just too much. My very first surprise birthday and it was all shades of amazing Thank you my Iyawo#MyAssurance. @ajokesilva my first love @_olujacobs my paddy @gbenga_jacobs my mini me words are not enough to express how I feel. Thank you. To everyone who sent messages, prayers and well wishes…Thank you.May the good Lord keep us alive to celebrate many more years and achievements.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.