Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sexual Harassment: Corper Serving At The Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly, Cries Out


A female corp member serving in Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Uyo, has cried out about the sexual harassment she experiences at her PPA .

Medlin Chisom said she reported to the appropriate authority after being sexually harassed at work but was blamed for being too cute and having a big ass .

Another Cor member who served at the same place shared a similar experience to corroborate Medlin’s story.

Lynda Dinmma, who served in the same place, commented saying she experienced the same thing.

Dimma wrote:
Everyone wants to taste u and if you complain dey will blame u for it as if its ur fault dat u r fine and. Nigeria is no longer a country. ”

She added:
“My dear in my own case both d overall head, members and staff lol even wen I changed my dept my new director started his own again just wen I tot dat am free from my old director God help us in dis country.” 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.