Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Hailey Baldwin Owns 150 Pairs Of Sneakers



Hailey Baldwin admitted that her sneaker collection is ''next level'' and she has to donate clothes every six months as she is sent so many garments and footwear by Adidas, whom she just debuted her collection with at London Fashion Week.


The 21-year-old model - who is the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin and his wife, graphic designer Kennya - has admitted that her sports shoe collection is ''next level'' and she has to donate clothes every six months as she is sent so much by Adidas - who she recently launched her first collection with, unveiling it at London Fashion Week with a catwalk show which featured Winnie Harlow and Leomie Anderson .

In an interview with Glamour, she said: ''Honestly, I have too many clothes. Adidas spoil me, they send me boxes and boxes of doubles and triples of the same thing. I mean - love them to death - but I have a fitting room at my house and there's sneakers all over the floor. I go through cycles of donating stuff every six months because it's so much .

''The sneaker collection is next level. I have like 150 pairs. As I have gotten a little older, I have gotten tidier for sure. I at least know how to find everything now. Everything has a place - even if it's not co-ordinated.''

The blonde beauty - who is married to pop star
Justin Bieber , according to her uncle Alec Baldwin - is known for her signature casual look comprised of sweatshirts, tracksuit bottoms and hoop earrings, and has admitted she likes to keep it simple when styling herself.

Hailey said: ''When it comes to styling tracksuits, I think it's about doing something simple. Like what I am doing! I will wear trackies with a really cool coat, a leather jacket or a cool sweater. What we are doing with a lot of it in the show is putting those cool diamond earrings with everything, or cool sunglasses. Putting on a cool pair of sunglasses can change everything - you can be in an actual gym outfit and you can walk through life not looking like a mess.''

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.