Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Double Delight as Kristen Wiig and Fiance, Avi Rothman Welcome Twins


Kristen Wiig and Avi Rothman are proud parents of twin babies.
The couple welcomed their bundle of joy earlier in the year via surrogate, Us Weekly reports.
In May, the ‘Bridesmaids’ star hinted on her new mum status while hosting Saturday Night Live.
“This is the Mother’s Day show, and at SNL, it’s a very special time to celebrate moms.
“Unfortunately, probably like a lot of you, I can’t be with my mom on this Mother’s Day. So, I hope it’s OK, I would like to tell her I love her”, she had said.
Actor, Avi Rothman, 42, popped the question in 2019, several months before it went public in August.
Wiig and Rothman began dating in 2016 and were first linked together in May of that year after they were spotted making out during a trip to Hawaii.
Kristen confessed that she had no plans of remarrying during an interview with Stella magazine in 2011.
She was previously married to actor Hayes Hargrove from 2005 to 2009.
“I probably won’t ever get married [again]; it’s not something that I would want to do,” she said.
“In Bridesmaids we were careful] to not send the message that you need to get married. I think women put that pressure on themselves, maybe even more than society does, but if you’re the single girl at the wedding, you know someone is going to ask you when you’re going to get married”.
Congratulations to the new parents.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.