Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Denies News of Arrest


D’banj’s rape accuser, Seyitan has come out on social media to deny the news that she was arrested alongside her mother.
The woman who accused the ‘Koko Master of raping her in 2017 took to twitter to address the rumours which made the rounds yesterday.
She tweeted that she had no idea where the story of an arrest originated from, and said she was done with all the accompanying back and forth drama since this saga started.
“I’m done with all these back and forth drama…Frank took me to the party and gave me the key to the room.
” I’m moving on and leaving everything behind me. Thanks and God bless”, she tweeted.
In another tweet addressing her arrest, she wrote;
“I don’t know where all this (sic) rumours are coning from. Myself and my mom were not and have not been arrested”.



Many people in the conversation thread however think otherwise and believe that she might have been intimidated into silence.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.