Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Great Guy, Bad Sex: Would You Stay


At least for some women. They can manage pretty much anything but if the sex is bad, they’re out the door faster than you can say bobrisky.

Just so we’re not making assumptions we decided to speak to a few ladies and the answers we got were interesting to say the least.

Chibuzo says:
Heck no! It was because of this reason i decided to break my ‘no-sex-until-marriage’ rule. Like why will i wait till marriage only to get bad sex… For the rest of my life! Haba, no o! Kilode. The relation shop is over. I dont care how mmany monkeysyou have, bad sex equals no relationship.

Nike says:
I will teach him how to f**k. If that’s how everybody is giving up on each other then there’s no hope for him an. I will try to help his life but that’s depending on how bad the sex is. Even if I leave him, I’ll let him know why so that he can work on it for the next girl that he’ll date.

Now lets hear what these ladies have to say about bad sex and if it is deal breaker for them.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.