Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lady Full Of Praise From Being Homeless After Gas And Car Explosion {Video}


A lady identified as Anorue Chibugo on facebook was grateful to God for rescuing her from being homeless after a faulty car met with gas that resulted to explosion. As seen in photos below the car was totally burnt beyond irreparable.

According to her, she said there was smoke from the car, and this made the owner of the car to park closely to a gas shop, perhaps to check on the cars fault.

She wrote;
Once again Jehovah has performed his miracle and saved us from being homeless. I am Everly grateful my God. If not what would I have done friends? All in d name of gas and car.
                                        “”
I think d guys car has wire problem so the car was bringing out smoke below and he suddenly parked in front of my compound and there is a gas shop there that is how everything started my dear I would have been homeless by now if not for Jehovah's intervention
If you are not automatically redirected, click Here
Photos below;




No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.