Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘Present’


Hey Guys,

Before saying anything, please give me chair cause I need to sit down and laugh
Mehn the cryon back then in school, if you don’t have lasan na beating from your teacher.

Back then, I always buy this cryon everyday and never reach the next day and at the end of the day, everything go don break na short short cryon go remain for the carton , I will give that small boy on the carton beards.

Let me see who else used this legendary cryon, can’t remember the name tho.

Do You Use This Cryon Back Then In Your Primary School Days?

Comment below with ‘Present ‘ and if you didn’t use it, comment ‘ Absent ‘.
Leggo!!

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.